At Antioch University Los Angeles, our commitment to sustainability goes beyond recycling. (Although we do that, too.)
- Sustainability is sewn into the fabric of the University, exemplified by the values of our Master of Arts in Urban Sustainability program, as well as our Urban Community Environment concentration within the BA program.
- Many students and faculty ride their bikes to work, or take public transportation.
- Our Communications Department strives to print all collateral on post-consumer recycled paper with soy-based inks, and holds Upcycle events inviting the AULA community to find new uses for unused materials.
- Through Project Second Life, community members can give unwanted items – such as books and old eyeglasses – to organizations that donate them to those in need.
- Antioch University Los Angeles is also one of the charter signatories of the President’s Climate Commitment, as we continue to work towards climate neutrality.
AULA is proud to be part of the sustainability movement, and continuous to develop new ways to make our campus even more sustainable.