Admissions Process for the
Combined Teacher Credentialing/MA in Education Program
& MA in Education, Leadership and Change Program
(For the Admissions Process for the Teacher Credentialing programs only, click here.)
We are currently accepting applications for the following terms:
|Quarter||International Application*||Priority Application**||Final Application||Classes Begin|
|Fall 2015||July 27, 2015||July 27, 2015||Still accepting applications||October 5, 2015|
|Winter 2016||October 26, 2015||October 26, 2015||November 20, 2015||January 4, 2016|
|Spring 2016||January 25, 2016||January 25, 2016||February 19, 2016||April 4, 2016|
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
*In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit $60 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Essay.
- Send in all official transcripts. Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from all other previously attended institutions of higher education, including the institution from which you received your accredited bachelor’s degree. A student copy of a transcript may be submitted with your application, but official transcripts are required upon admission. A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher is generally required for admission to the MA in Educational Leadership, and Change Program. If your GPA is lower, you may still apply to the Program by providing an explanation that fully discloses your belief that your GPA does not represent your true academic abilities.
- Submit the required supplemental materials
- Submit a current resume. Your resume should include all paid and volunteer positions. Specify name(s) of organization(s), dates of affiliation, your title(s) and responsibilities, and the names and phone numbers of your supervisors.
- Submit one Recommendation Form. Select at least one person to complete the Recommendation Form on your behalf. Recommendation Forms should be sent directly to the Admissions Office by individuals who can comment on your qualifications for the program. If you have experience with children and/or in a school, be sure that one of your recommendations describes your skills in that context. Additional Recommendation Forms may enhance the quality of your application.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.