Admissions Process for the
Combined Teacher Credentialing/MA in Education Program
& MA in Education, Leadership and Change Program
(For the Admissions Process for the Teacher Credentialing programs only, click here.)
We are currently accepting applications for the following terms:
|Quarter||International Application*||Priority Application**||Final Application***||Classes Begin|
|Winter 2017||October 24, 2016||October 24, 2016||Closed||January 3, 2017|
|Spring 2017||January 26, 2017||January 26, 2017||February 17, 2017||April 3, 2017|
|Summer 2017||April 24, 2017||April 24, 2017||May 19, 2017||July 5, 2017|
|Fall 2017||July 24, 2017||July 24, 2017||August 18, 2017||October 2, 2017|
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
*In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.
There are two easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit the online application
- Submit $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Send in official transcript indicating Bachelor’s degree conferral from a regionally accredited college or university. Requested copy of official transcripts must be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from the institution from which you received your accredited bachelor’s degree. A student copy of a transcript may be submitted with your application, but official transcripts are required upon admission. A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher is generally required for admission to the MA in Educational Leadership, and Change Program. If your GPA is lower, you may still apply to the Program by providing an explanation during the interview process that fully discloses your belief that your GPA does not represent your true academic abilities.
- Admission to the education department will be determined by a personal one-on-one interview with the Department Chair which allows the applicant the opportunity to share their particular interests and qualifications.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.