Admissions Process for the Teacher Credentialing Programs
(For the Admissions Process for the combined Teacher Credentialing/MA in Education OR the stand-alone MA in Education, Leadership and Change program, click here.)
We are currently accepting applications for the following terms:
|Quarter||International Application*||Priority Application**||Final Application||Classes Begin|
|Summer 2016||April 25, 2016||April 25, 2016||May 20, 2016||July 5, 2016|
|Fall 2016||July 25, 2016||July 25, 2016||August 19, 2016||October 3, 2016|
|Winter 2017||October 24, 2016||October 24, 2016||November 18, 2016||January 3, 2017|
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
*In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.
There are two easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Send in all official transcripts. Request official transcripts of all post-secondary institutions from which you have received college credit. A grade point average of 2.8 overall or better is required. If your GPA is lower, you may still apply to the Program by providing an explanation during the interview process that fully discloses your belief that your GPA does not represent your true academic abilities.
- Admission to the education department will be determined by a personal one-on-one interview with the Department Chair which allows the applicant the opportunity to share their particular interests and qualifications.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
The Admission Interview – After we receive your application materials, we will contact you to make an appointment for a personal interview at a time convenient for you. This interview is an opportunity for you to present your goals and qualifications and to ask questions about Antioch University’s program.