Admissions Process for the Teacher Credentialing Programs
(For the Admissions Process for the combined Teacher Credentialing/MA in Education OR the stand-alone MA in Education, Leadership and Change program, click here.)
We are currently accepting applications for the following terms:
|Summer 2013||April 23, 2013||April 23, 2013||May 17, 2013||July 2, 2013|
|Fall 2013||July 22, 2013||July 22, 2013||August 16, 2013||September 30, 2013|
|Winter 2014||October 21, 2013||October 21, 2013||November 15, 2013||January 2, 1014|
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
*In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit $60 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending? Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Essay.
- Send in all official transcripts. Request official transcripts of all post-secondary institutions from which you have received college credit. A grade point average of 2.8 overall or better is required. If your GPA is below that and you believe that it does not represent your true academic abilities, please provide a full explanation in writing.
- Submit the required supplemental materials
- A current resume. Within your resume, be sure to include all paid and volunteer positions. Specify name(s) of organization(s), dates of affiliation, your title(s) and responsibilities, and the names and phone numbers of your supervisors.
- Two Recommendation Forms. Select at least two people to complete Recommendation Forms on your behalf. Recommendation Forms should be sent directly to the Admissions Office by individuals who can comment on your qualifications for the program. If you have experience with children and/or in a school, be sure that one of your recommendations describes your skills in that context. Additional Recommendation Forms may enhance the quality of your application.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
The Admission Interview – After we receive your application materials, we will contact you to make an appointment for a personal interview at a time convenient for you. This interview is an opportunity for you to present your goals and qualifications and to ask questions about Antioch University’s program.