The Education Department at Antioch University Los Angeles offers several professional credentialing programs and two graduate degree programs.
- SB 2042 Preliminary Multiple Subject (one year, full-time)
- Preliminary Education Specialist Mild/Moderate (one year full-time)
- A combination of both (6 quarters, full-time)
- Combined Master of Arts in Education/Teacher Credentialing (MA completed in one year beyond the Credential)
- Master of Arts in Education, Leadership and Change (5 to 6 quarters, half-time)
Note: Admissions opportunities occur for each program each quarter: summer, fall, winter, spring. We recommend beginning the Education Specialist Mild/Moderate program in the summer quarter.