Admissions Process for the Certificate in LGBT-Affirmative Psychology
We are currently accepting applications for the following terms:
|None at this time|
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
The Certificate in LGBT-Affirmative Psychology was designed for:
- Psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and practitioners holding an LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, or related license
- Non-licensed professionals who have earned a license-eligible, regionally accredited master’s degree in clinical or counseling psychology or a related field
- School/pastoral counselors
There are two easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit the $25 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending, sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni
- Complete and submit the Self Reflection Statement. This admission essay will help us get to know you as an individual as well as evaluate your writing ability and your capacity to reflect insightfully on your personal experience. Briefly describe your counseling experience, why you are seeking the certificate, and how you feel the certificate may help you and/or your practice.
- Send in all official transcripts for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from the accredited institutions from which you received your bachelor’s and master’s degree.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
The Admissions Interview – After we receive your application materials, we will contact you to make an appointment for an interview. This interview is an opportunity for you to present your goals and qualifications and to ask questions about Antioch University’s program.