Overview of Scholarship Opportunities
Several types of scholarships are available for entering MA in Nonprofit Management students. The MA in Nonprofit Management scholarships currently available are:
- The Nonprofit Professional Merit Scholarship. A matching Fund Scholarship.
- The Fletcher Jones Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering low-income adult students.
- Abramson-Muscarolas Nonprofit Management Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering students.
- The John and Donna Sussman Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering students.
- Additional merit and need based scholarship for entering and continuing students.
Entering students apply for all scholarships by completing one Scholarship Application Form.
For entry in Spring Quarter 2014, scholarship applicants must have completed all steps of the program and scholarship application process no later than March 16.