Overview of Scholarship Opportunities
Several types of scholarships are available for entering MA in Nonprofit Management students. The MA in Nonprofit Management scholarships currently available are:
- The Nonprofit Professional Merit Scholarship. A matching Fund Scholarship.
- Abramson-Muscarolas Nonprofit Management Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering students.
- The John and Donna Sussman Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering students.
- The Fletcher Jones Scholarship. A partial tuition scholarship.
- Additional merit and need based scholarship for entering and continuing students.
Entering students apply for all scholarships by completing one Scholarship Application Form.
For entry in Fall Quarter 2014, scholarship applicants must have completed all steps of the program and scholarship application process no later than September 14.