Overview of Scholarship Opportunities
If you are applying for the MA in Nonprofit Management program you are encouraged to apply for scholarship assistance. If you complete a scholarship application, you will automatically be considered for all scholarships for which you are eligible. The scholarships available for entering students include:
- The Presidential Nonprofit Management Scholarships. Two partial scholarships, one for $27,000 and one for $15,000, available to entering students.
- The Nonprofit Professional Merit Scholarship. A matching Fund Scholarship.
- Abramson-Muscarolas Nonprofit Management Scholarships. Two $15,000 scholarships available to entering students.
- The John and Donna Sussman Scholarship. A $10,000 scholarship, available to entering students.
- The Fletcher Jones Scholarship. A partial scholarship for entering students.
- Additional merit and need based scholarship for entering and continuing students.
Entering students apply for all scholarships by completing one Scholarship Application Form.
For entry in Spring Quarter 2015, scholarship applicants must have completed all steps of the program and scholarship application process no later than February 20, 2015. Fall Quarter 2015 applicants must have all steps of the application process completed no later than August 28, 2015.