Admissions Process for the Certificate in Psychology of Trauma
The inaugural cohort for the Certificate in Psychology of Trauma began in Fall 2013. Please contact the Office of Admissions to be put on the waiting list for the next cohort.
The Certificate in Psychology of Trauma was designed for:
- Psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and practitioners holding an LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, or related license
- Non-licensed professionals who have earned a license-eligible, regionally accredited master’s degree in clinical or counseling psychology or a related field
- School/pastoral counselors
There are two easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit the $25 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending, sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni
- Complete and submit the Self Relection Statement. This admission essay will help us get to know you as an individual as well as evaluate your writing ability and your capacity to reflect insightfully on your personal experience. Briefly describe your counseling experience, why you are seeking the certificate, and how you feel the certificate may help you and/or your practice
- Send in all official transcripts for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from the accredited institutions from which you received your bachelor’s and master’s degree.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.