Admissions Process for the MA in Urban Sustainability Program
|Semester||International Application*||Priority Application**||Final Application||New Student Orientation||Classes Begin|
|Fall/Winter 2015-2016||July 27, 2015||August 17, 2015||September 14, 2015||October 26, 2015||October 27, 2015|
|Spring/Summer 2016||January 25, 2016||February 15, 2016||March 14, 2016||April 25, 2016||April 26, 2015|
|Fall/Winter 2016-17||July 25, 2016||August 15, 2016||September 19, 2016||October 24, 2016||October 25, 2016|
|Spring/Summer 2017||January 23, 2017||February 15, 2017||March 14, 2017||April 24, 2017||April 25, 2017|
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS: 310-578-1080 ext. 100 or 800-7-ANTIOCH firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit the $60 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending, sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue and Essay. These admission essays will help us get to know you as an individual, as well as evaluate your writing ability and your capacity to reflect insight-fully on your personal experience.
- Send in all official transcripts. Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from all other previously attended institutions of higher education, including the institution from which you received your accredited bachelor’s degree. A student copy of a transcript may be submitted with your application, but you cannot be fully admitted until the official transcript is received. If you are an Antioch BA student, you still must provide an official transcript.
- Submit all supplemental materials
- Submit two Recommendation Forms from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for the program. We prefer forms from former teachers or others who are well acquainted with your contributions to the field of sustainability. In addition, at least one of these Recommendation Forms should address your ability to work well on your own because in a low-residency program, high levels of self-discipline and self-direction are required of the student.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
**In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.