Admissions Process for the MA in Urban Sustainability Program
We are currently accepting applications for the following term:
|Spring/Summer 2015||January 26, 2015||January 26, 2015||March 15, 2015||April 28, 2015|
|Fall/Winter 2015||July 27, 2015||July 27, 2015||September 15, 2015||October 27, 2015|
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS: 310-578-1080 ext. 100 or 800-7-ANTIOCH email@example.com
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the online application
- Submit the $60 non-refundable Application Fee
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending, sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue and Essay. These admission essays will help us get to know you as an individual, as well as evaluate your writing ability and your capacity to reflect insight-fully on your personal experience.
- Send in all official transcripts. Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at Antioch University Los Angeles from all other previously attended institutions of higher education, including the institution from which you received your accredited bachelor’s degree. A student copy of a transcript may be submitted with your application, but you cannot be fully admitted until the official transcript is received. If you are an Antioch BA student, you still must provide an official transcript.
- Submit all supplemental materials
- Submit two Recommendation Forms from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for the program. We prefer forms from former teachers or others who are well acquainted with your contributions to the field of sustainability. In addition, at least one of these Recommendation Forms should address your ability to work well on your own because in a low-residency program, high levels of self-discipline and self-direction are required of the student.
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
*In addition to satisfying AULA’s admission requirements for a specific academic program, International Students have additional, general requirements that must be met for admission.
**In order to be eligible for the New Student Grant, the admissions application and financial aid paperwork must be submitted by the Priority Deadline.