Explore the links below to find out what Antioch University Los Angeles has to offer you, including an introduction to the campus, background on the University, and the services and facilities available to students.
Antioch University Los Angeles offers dynamic certificate programs and teaching credentials, as well as the ability to simply take classes for those who want the advantage of an AULA educational experience. Click on the links below to learn more.
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Mild/Moderate Education Specialist Credential
- Clear Credential
- Certificate in Urban Sustainability
- Certificate in Applied Community Psychology
- Certificate in LGBT Affirmative Psychology
- Certificate in Trauma Psychology
- Continuing Education Classes
- LPCC (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor) Certificate
- Post-MFA Certificate in Teaching Creative Writing
- Non-degree classes
Find a detailed overview of how the application process works by exploring the links below, and get helpful information for applying to Antioch University Los Angeles.