Certificate and Non-Degree Programs
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit the online application
- Submit the Application Fee $50.
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending?Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue.
2. Request official transcripts from the required institutions for your certificate program.
- Specific transcript requirements for your certificate program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
3. Submit supplemental materials required for your specific certificate program, such as letters of recommendation, vita, or sample of creative work.
- Some certificate programs do not require supplemental materials. Specific requirements for your certificate program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
Non-Degree Classes (Non-Matriculation)
AULA provides the opportunity for U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are not seeking a degree, but who wish to enroll in AULA courses for personal or professional enrichment only, to apply for non-matriculating student status. Non-Matriculating students are enrolled for one term only, and are required to complete an application for each term they wish to enroll. Permission to take course work as a non-matriculating student does not imply or guarantee admission to the University.
There are two easy steps to apply:
1. Complete the Non-Matriculation Application..
On the Application for Non-Matriculation Form, you will:
- Select your term and class of interest
- Provide basic personal and academic information
Official transcripts are not required for non-matriculation status, but AULA reserves the right to request official transcripts of prior academic work.
2. Submit the $25 non-refundable Application Fee
Note: The application fee is waived for all AULA alumni. The application fee is also waived for anyone attending an information session. To attend an Information Session, click here to sign up now!
Please submit all materials to: Admissions Office, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230.
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
Please note a paper application is available upon request.