Approximately 7.7 million Americans suffer from trauma-related disorders. Roughly 300,000 of these are veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; the rest are survivors of natural disasters, victims of crime, and others who have experienced traumatic events. To help meet the growing need to treat those suffering from the effects of trauma, AULA is now offering a post-degree Certificate in Trauma Psychology. The certificate program grew out of AULA’s Conflict and Non-conflict Related Trauma Psychology Specialization within the master’s in Clinical Psychology program, in which students learn about the causes and treatments of trauma in the general population and as a result of conflict and war.
Welcome to Admissions
- Applied Studies
- General Admissions
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Certificate and Non-Degree Admissions
- Studying at AULA – Non-Degree Programs
- Application Process: Certificate/Non-Degree Programs
- Dates and Deadlines: Non-degree Programs
- Apply to Antioch University Los Angeles
- What’s Next?
- Contact Admissions