Non-Degree Classes

U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are not seeking a graduate degree, but who wish to enroll in AULA courses for personal or professional enrichment only, may register for non-matriculating student status. Those interested must submit a formal application for admission. Permission to take course work as a non-matriculating student does not imply or guarantee admission to the University.

In most cases, limited status is not available to international students, because it does not fulfill student visa requirements. Permission for such enrollment by students on a non-resident visa may be granted only by the Admission Office.

To learn more, please contact the Admissions Office.