There are three easy steps to apply:
Complete the Online Application.
Completing the AULA online application is a two-part process. Please note that your online application is not considered complete until both Part I and II have been successfully submitted and received online.
Part I is the main AULA application with sections that include Campus and Program Information, Personal Information, and Academic Information (Previous Education.)
In Part I, you will:
- Select your program and campus of interest
- Provide basic personal and academic information
Part II is a supplemental application with specific requirements for each academic program and sections that include Emergency Contact, Employer Information, Financial Aid Information, Additional Program Requirements, and the Statement of Accuracy.
In Part II, you will:
- Provide required information for your specific program, such as autobiographical information and essays
- Submit the $50 non-refundable Application Fee
Note: The application fee is waived for all AULA alumni. The application fee is also waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending, sign up now!
Request official transcripts from the required institutions for your program.
- Specific transcript requirements for your program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
Submit supplemental materials required for your specific academic program, such as letters of recommendation, writing samples, or proof of high school graduation.
- Specific requirements for your program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A paper application is available upon request.