There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit the online application
- Submit the Application Fee $50.
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending?Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue.
Request official transcripts from the required institutions for your program.
- Specific transcript requirements for your program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
Submit supplemental materials required for your specific academic program, such as letters of recommendation, writing samples, or proof of high school graduation.
- Specific requirements for your program can be found on your academic program’s page under the “Admissions Process” section of the website.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A paper application is available upon request.