There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit the online application
- Submit the Application Fee $50.
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending?Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue.
Request official transcripts from every accredited institution from which you have received units of academic credit. You must provide evidence that you have successfully completed 36 quarter units (24 semester units) or more of college-level learning.
Submit Proof of High School graduation. You may either submit a copy of your high school diploma or your high school transcripts. To obtain your high school transcripts, you should contact the high school from which you graduated or its school district office.
- Another option, if you received your G.E.D., is to submit those scores directly to AULA. If your test was administered in California, this can be done by calling 916-445-9438 or online at the G.E.D. website. Note: You may waive this requirement entirely if you submit proof of an Associate degree (either A.A. or A.S.) or apply with 72 quarter units (48 semester units) of transferable credit.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A paper application is available upon request.