There are two easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete and submit the online application
- Submit the Application Fee $50.
- Note: The application fee is waived for anyone attending an information session. Interested in attending?Sign up now!
- The application fee is also waived for all AULA alumni.
- Complete and submit the Admissions Dialogue.
Request official transcripts from every accredited institution from which you have received units of academic credit. You must provide evidence that you have successfully completed 36 quarter units (24 semester units) or more of college-level learning.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A paper application is available upon request.
All materials are submitted to the Admissions Office. All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
* For students interested in receiving federal and state financial aid, please note that high school graduation or an equivalency such as a GED is required. Students can also fulfill this requirement by completing six credit hours or equivalent course work toward a degree or certificate, or by receiving a passing score on an exam demonstrating an ability-to-benefit from a higher education. Also, please note that students seeking governmental financial assistance may be asked to provide proof of high school completion or equivalency, as well as transcripts from previous college-level work.