There are three easy steps to apply:
Complete the Online Application.
Completing the AULA online application is a two-part process. Please note that your online application is not considered complete until both Part I and Part II have been successfully submitted and received online.
Part I is the main AULA application with sections that include Campus and Program Information, Personal Information, and Academic Information (Previous Education).
In Part I, you will:
- Select your program and campus of interest
- Provide basic personal and academic information
Part II is a supplemental application with specific requirements for each academic program and sections that include Emergency Contact, Employer Information, Financial Aid Information, Additional Program Requirements, and the Statement of Accuracy.
In Part II, you will:
- Provide required information for your specific program, such as the Admissions Dialogue
- Submit the $60 non-refundable Application Fee
Note: The application fee is waived for all AULA alumni. The application fee is also waived for anyone attending an information session. To attend an Information Session, sign up now!
Request official transcripts from every accredited institution from which you have received units of academic credit. You must provide evidence that you have successfully completed 36 quarter units (24 semester units) or more of college-level learning.
Submit Proof of High School graduation. You may either submit a copy of your high school diploma or your high school transcripts. To obtain your high school transcripts, you should contact the high school from which you graduated or its school district office.
- Another option, if you received your G.E.D., is to submit those scores directly to AULA. If your test was administered in California, this can be done by calling 916-445-9438 or online at the G.E.D. website. Note: You may waive this requirement entirely if you submit proof of an Associate degree (either A.A. or A.S.).
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A paper application is available upon request.