Continuation and Readmission

Students returning with a Leave of Absence or Enrollment Maintenance Status from the Registrar may enroll directly with no involvement of the Admissions Office.

Students who have not enrolled for two or more consecutive terms and wish to return to AULA after regular withdrawal, administrative withdrawal, or academic or disciplinary suspension must re-apply through the Office of Admissions.

Returning students who are required to re-apply must submit the application form by the application deadlines. All supporting evidence (including official transcripts from all colleges attended since leaving AULA) must be submitted so that it can be reviewed in a timely manner.