In order to provide students with a simple, cost-effective method of purchasing text books, AULA has moved to an online bookstore format. Students may purchase books from the vendor of their choice, or may take advantage of AULA’s partnership with the company MBS Direct, which has the nation’s largest inventory of used books at discounted prices.
Some of the benefits of purchasing books through AULA’s online bookstore through MBS Direct are:
- Fast shipping
- Order forms customized to AULA courses’ required reading lists
- Multiple payment options, including Financial Aid Vouchers
- 100% return policy (Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later)
- Excellent, U.S.-based customer service by phone or email
- A quarterly Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books
Vsit AULA’s online bookstore through MBS Direct, here: bookstore.mbsdirect.net/antiochla.htm.
We suggest that you bookmark the site for ease of use going forward.
For the time being, course readers will still be handled on campus, and will be distributed through the Campus Services Center located on the first floor in Suite A1030. As always, course readers will be available during the first week of the term.
Want to show everyone how proud you are to attend Antioch University Los Angeles — and look great doing it? CLICK HERE to see what’s available in the new Antioch University Los Angeles’s spirit store.
If you have any questions about our online book and apparel store, please email email@example.com