For more than 20 years the AULA community has participated in AIDS Walk Los Angeles as part of Team Antioch Walks.
AIDS WALK LOS ANGELES 2014 INFORMATION:
- Date and time: Sunday October 12, 9:00 am
- Meet up location: Team assembly area in West Hollywood Park, where you’ll get a gorgeous t-shirt with our team’s name, Antioch Walks, on it.
- The Walk: Just over six miles at a comfortable pace, which usually takes until about noon.
- Guests: You’re welcome to bring friends, family, partners, kids, or come alone.
- To walk with us, register online ASAP at www.aidswalk.net/losangeles/participate/register Select the option “Join a Team” and then select Antioch Walks – #3189 from the list.
- Fundraising: Walkers are asked to have paying sponsors. The money raised goes to supports AIDS research and to help those living with HIV. Walkers are encouraged to ask people to donate in support of the walk, but you are welcome to walk even if you haven’t collected any money. If you want to raise money but aren’t sure how, email Antioch Walks team Captain Joy Turek, email@example.com.