Antioch University Los Angeles is pleased to offer a variety of federal, state, and institutional financial aid options to those who qualify.
On this page you will find links to most everything you will need to help meet your financial needs, including basic information on how to apply for aid, and money management resources to help you stay on top.
Financing your education can be tricky, and AULA has a number of options for you to consider. If you intend to pay your tuition in full, you can contact the Student Accounts Office to make your payment. They can also work with you to create a payment plan, if paying in full is not an option.
Some students use financial aid to supplement their payments, or to fund their entire tuition. If you would like to explore financial aid options, please read on.
- To take your first step in this process, you will need to apply. Click on the How to Apply link to begin.
- All of the forms you will need to complete your application are at this link.
- If you’re considering borrowing options, click on the loans link.
- Although they rarely cover more than a small portion of your tuition, scholarships and grants are a good resource … and it’s money you don’t have to pay back! Click on the link to start your search.
- Once you’ve applied for aid, you’ll learn what you are eligible for and when you will receive it by clicking on the award letter link.
- If you have questions, visit the Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions link.
- As a student, managing your finances can be tricky. We have a wealth of information to help you stay balanced via the financial literacy link.
- Finally, you can find our Consumer Information here