How to Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid at AULA is simple. If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office. After you submit your financial aid application, the review and awarding process typically takes place over a three to six week period.
Continuing students, please skip “Apply for admission”
Apply for admission if you are a new student. Apply early to have your financial aid processed on time. Only students admitted to a degree or approved certificate program can receive financial aid.
- Go to studentaid.gov/fsaid to create your FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID. Please remember to keep this ID for your records.
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov and complete the 2016 – 2017 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Aid). The FAFSA must be filed every academic year in order to access Federal Student Aid. Use AULA’s School Code: E00554.
- Go to studentloans.gov and complete the required Entrance Counseling (EC) and the Master Promissory Note (MPN) forthe Subsidized/Unsubsidized loans.
- Inform the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 578-1080 Ext. 257 when you complete steps 1-3 above.
** If you are an Undergraduate, make sure you submit all your academic transcripts as they are required for financial aid.
- Once you are Officially Admitted, review your Financial Aid Award Letter under AuDirect (go to AUVIEW). You must approve the aid awarded in order for funding to be disbursed to pay your tuition/fees and to generate a refund check if you are eligible.
To learn about the different types of financial aid please visit: http://www.antiochla.edu/financial-aid/types-of-aid/
AULA Financial Aid & Scholarships Office Contacts
Michelle Rodriguez, Financial Aid Assistant, email@example.com (310) 578-1080, ext. 257
Kaitlin Evans, Financial Aid Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org (310) 578-1080, ext. 410
Rebecca Santillan, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, email@example.com (310) 578-1080, ext. 419