How to Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid at AULA is simple. If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office. After you submit your financial aid application, the review and awarding process typically takes place over a three to six week period.
Quick, Easy Steps For New and Continuing Students (Continuing students, please skip “Apply for admission”)
Apply for admission if you are a new student. Apply early to have your financial aid processed on time. Only students admitted to a degree or approved certificate program can receive financial aid.
To Apply for Financial Aid
- Go to www.studentaid.gov/fsaid to create your FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID. Please remember to keep this ID for your records.
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete the 2016 – 2017 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Aid). The FAFSA must be filed every academic year in order to access Federal Student Aid. Use AULA’s School Code: E00554. After you submit your FAFSA, you will receive an email response within 3-4 days, with a confirmation number and link to your Student Aid Report (SAR). When you receive the email, check your SAR for errors. If corrections need to be made, make them online and submit the changes.
- Go to www.studentloans.gov and complete the required Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note for the Subsidized/Unsubsidized loans.
- Inform the AULA Financial Aid Office when you complete steps 1-3. AULA will receive your FAFSA within 5 – 10 business days.
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter/Package under AuDirect (click on AUVIEW). You need to approve online for your aid to be disbursed.
To learn about the different types of financial aid please visit: http://www.antiochla.edu/financial-aid/types-of-aid/
AULA Financial Aid & Scholarships Office Contacts
Michelle Rodriguez, Financial Aid Assistant, email@example.com (310) 578-1080, ext. 257
Kaitlin Evans, Financial Aid Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org (310) 578-1080, ext. 410
Rebecca Santillan, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, email@example.com (310) 578-1080, ext. 419