Scholarships provide needed assistance to deserving students who would not otherwise have the opportunity to complete their BA or pursue a graduate degree leading to a chosen career.
Endowed scholarships are in perpetuity and enable generations of students to pursue their educational goals and dreams. They can be named and therefore provide a lasting legacy. Endowed scholarships can be funded at any level beginning at $50,000 and may be pledged over five years. You can establish an endowed scholarship with cash, stocks, bonds, or through an irrevocable deferred gift or bequest.
Annual scholarships are distributed in full to a deserving student on an annual basis, with a beginning level of $1,000.
You can also make a difference for AULA students by contributing at any level to the existing scholarship funds listed here:
- Student Support/Scholarships
- BA Scholarship Fund
- Eloise Klein Healy Scholarship (MFA Program)
- MA in Organizational Management Scholarship Fund
- Education Scholarship Fund
- Urban Sustainability Scholarship Fund
- MA in Psychology Scholarship Fund
Other scholarship funds include:
- Fletcher Jones Funded Scholarships
- LA Alumni Scholarship Fund
- LA General Restricted
- President’s Scholarship for Latina Graduate Students
- President’s Student Scholarship Fund
- Sandra Golvin Scholarship Fund (LGBT Scholarship)
- Stephanie Solomon Scholarship Fund
- Stephen A. Leiter Scholarship Fund
- Student Action Network
Click here to submit a secure online donation.
Submit a donation by mail:
Antioch University Los Angeles
c/o Institutional Advancement
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
Call Amy Smith, Vice President for Institutional Advancement at (310) 578-1080 ext. 116.