You can make a difference. Your tax-deductible gift can expand and enhance academic programs and provide opportunities for greater community engagement through valuable services.
AULA has a rich history of educational innovation and many of our programs were the first to be introduced in higher education, including the value of experiential education. AULA needs to keep this tradition alive through the development of innovative programming.
Some of our newer innovative programs include:
- The expansion of the Bridge Program
- The Master of Arts in in Urban Sustainability program
- The BA in Liberal Studies concentration in Addiction Studies
Clinical Psychology Specializations in:
- LGBT-Affirmative Psychology
- Spiritual and Depth Psychology
- Applied Community Psychology
- Conflict-Related and Other Trauma Psychology
From the counseling center to the library, Antioch University Los Angeles seeks to enrich the learning experience for our students.