Learning to Lead
The first of a three part workshop series designed to put you in the drivers seat of your career.
Strategize your Future: This FREE dynamic workshop offers your choice of attending two of the three interactive sessions:
- Networking: A Tool for Building your Professional Capacity
- Nonprofit Career Competencies
- Nailing the Interview: Skills and Techniques for Landing Your Perfect Nonprofit Position
Light Supper Provided
RSVP at www.antiochla.edu/rsvp
Parking is $7.00 or free street parking is available after 6 p.m.
• Learn tips on becoming a more
effective teacher aide
• Explore the path to earning your
• Hear from former teacher aides
on how they made the switch to
having their own classroom
• Engage in lively discussion
and Q&A with fellow aides,
faculty, teachers, scholars, and
For more information or to RSVP visit http://www.antiochla.edu/
All attendees will receive a $10.00 Lakeshore gift card and a copy of a Common Core Standards book.
Parking is complimentary.