October – November 2014
“Pansy Division: Life in a Gay Rock Band”
A night of live music and film!
- Acoustic musical performance by Chris Freeman of the Pansy Division
- Musical performance by Heather Huff
- Audience Q&A
Free & open to the public
- Celebrating community college addiction studies programs
- Speakers include Dr. Karen Gehart and Dr. Carlton Blanton
- Students will present demonstrations of learning
- Four CEUs available for CATC credential
- Lunch provided
RSVP to Drew Williams by November 7.
Past examples include painting, sculpture, photography, dramatic reading, performance art, music, dance, writing, film and video, and crafts.
Proceeds from the sale of art and craft works benefit The Bridge Program, AULA’s humanities education program for low-income adults. A night of performance, art, and expression.