August – November 2014
Attend the upcoming BA in Liberal Studies Degree Completion Information Session. This is great way to learn more about the program and get your questions answered. You will have the opportunity to chat with BA faculty.
Individual sessions may also be set by appointment by calling
(310) 578-1080 ext. 100
Meet and chat with faculty and program chairs. Learn about our unique curriculum, dynamic classes, customizable programs, flexible schedules, and individualized attention. Explore how a graduate degree from AULA fits into your personal and professional goals as well as making a difference in people’s lives.
Lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Admissions at (310) 578-1080 ext. 100
“Pansy Division: Life in a Gay Rock Band”
A night of live music and film!
- Acoustic musical performance by Chris Freeman of the Pansy Division
- Musical performance by Heather Huff
- Audience Q&A
Free & open to the public
- Speaker Gopal Dayaneni, Climate Justice Fellow
- Eat a delicious vegan meal served by Sustainable Organic Local (SOL) Catering Cooperative
- Space is limited, so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can!
- Celebrating community college addiction studies programs
- Speakers include Dr. Karen Gehart and Dr. Carlton Blanton
- Students will present demonstrations of learning
- Four CEUs available for CATC credential
- Lunch provided
RSVP to Drew Williams by November 7.
Past examples include painting, sculpture, photography, dramatic reading, performance art, music, dance, writing, film and video, and crafts.
Proceeds from the sale of art and craft works benefit The Bridge Program, AULA’s humanities education program for low-income adults. A night of performance, art, and expression.