August – November 2014
Attend the upcoming BA in Liberal Studies Degree Completion Information Session. This is great way to learn more about the program and get your questions answered. You will have the opportunity to chat with BA faculty.
Individual sessions may also be set by appointment by calling
(310) 578-1080 ext. 100
Join us to celebrate the inaugural installation of AULA Library Art Projects – three shows a year featuring up and coming artists, local and otherwise.
The first installment in the series will showcase nine works from “Hunters, Timelines and Topographies” from artist Aaron Morse.
The artist’s reception will be held in the AULA Library on Thursday, October 16, 6 to 8 pm. All are welcome to attend!
“Pansy Division: Life in a Gay Rock Band”
A night of live music and film!
- Acoustic musical performance by Chris Freeman of the Pansy Division
- Musical performance by Heather Huff
- Audience Q&A
Free & open to the public
- Celebrating community college addiction studies programs
- Speakers include Dr. Karen Gehart and Dr. Carlton Blanton
- Students will present demonstrations of learning
- Four CEUs available for CATC credential
- Lunch provided
RSVP to Drew Williams by November 7.
Past examples include painting, sculpture, photography, dramatic reading, performance art, music, dance, writing, film and video, and crafts.
Proceeds from the sale of art and craft works benefit The Bridge Program, AULA’s humanities education program for low-income adults. A night of performance, art, and expression.