August – November 2014
Meet and chat with faculty and program chairs. Learn about our unique curriculum, dynamic classes, customizable programs, flexible schedules, and individualized attention. Explore how a graduate degree from AULA fits into your personal and professional goals as well as making a difference in people’s lives.
Lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Admissions at (310) 578-1080 ext. 100
• Learn tips on becoming a more
effective teacher aide
• Explore the path to earning your
• Hear from former teacher aides
on how they made the switch to
having their own classroom
• Engage in lively discussion
and Q&A with fellow aides,
faculty, teachers, scholars, and
For more information or to RSVP visit http://www.antiochla.edu/
All attendees will receive a $10.00 Lakeshore gift card and a copy of a Common Core Standards book.
Parking is complimentary.
“Pansy Division: Life in a Gay Rock Band”
A night of live music and film!
- Acoustic musical performance by Chris Freeman of the Pansy Division
- Musical performance by Heather Huff
- Audience Q&A
Free & open to the public
- Celebrating community college addiction studies programs
- Speakers include Dr. Karen Gehart and Dr. Carlton Blanton
- Students will present demonstrations of learning
- Four CEUs available for CATC credential
- Lunch provided
RSVP to Drew Williams by November 7.
Past examples include painting, sculpture, photography, dramatic reading, performance art, music, dance, writing, film and video, and crafts.
Proceeds from the sale of art and craft works benefit The Bridge Program, AULA’s humanities education program for low-income adults. A night of performance, art, and expression.