Antioch University encourages students who have a concern to raise it with the appropriate person in their program or at their campus. Students may also file a grievance with Antioch University.

Antioch University is currently licensed in California, New Hampshire, Ohio, and Washington state. If a concern cannot be resolved internally within Antioch University, a distance education student may file a complaint with a state: click here for a list of state agencies.